The Series-O regulator has been the industry leader for regulators in Australia for years.
This model is used for oxygen gas and features 400kpa max outlet pressure and an S.I.S sleeve connections outlet.
The simple but effective design and ease of use make this single stage regulator a very low maintenance yet high performing product: one that can be used in a variety of environments.
- Encapsulated Seat Technology (EST) ensures superior performance, accuracy and resistance to ‘surging’
- Large diameter diaphragm gives a performance that is normally only found in double stage regulators
- Triple filter system increases the regulator performance by preventing foreign particles from getting in contact with the high pressure gas or the regulator seat
- No tools are required to routinely disconnect the regulator from the cylinder valve
- A safety relief valve is built in to the regulator to protect staff and patients in the event of high pressure failures
- Tamper resistant design to ensure only qualified personnel can access the regulator
- Colour coded pressure gauges and identification labels for quick recognition of the gas used by the regulator
- Gas specific inlet fittings and outlet fittings to prevent fitting to the wrong gas type
- Weighs approximately 920 grams
- ARTG ID: 159011