Oxygen regulators are commonly used in medical and at home settings to adjust the flow of oxygen delivered to the patient. This helps to control the rate of continuous flow of oxygen when they breathe.
The 197M Oxygen Regulator is the solution to upgrading and keeping in line with cylinder requirements. Compliant with Australian Standards, it is simple to use and reliable.
Some of the key features of the 197M include:
- Simple to ready oxygen pressure gauge
- Constant delivery pressure of 400kPa (fixed)
- Regulated flow rate: 80 L/min
- Outlet connection AS 2896 (SIS) sleeve index for oxygen
- Safety relief valve built in
- 3 year service intervals
- Device weight of 900g
- Complies with AS3840.1
- 5 year limited warranty
An oxygen regulator may have been recommended for use in the home by a medical professional. This important medical equipment is essential for those receiving oxygen therapy at home.